Fitness Room is available when the pool is open unless otherwise listed or posted.
Click here----> Fitness Room Schedule
No children under the age of 13 allowed in weightroom unless in scheduled Manitou Pool program!
1. Must be 18 and over to use fitness room except as stated below for Juniors 13 to 17**
2. Must wear shirt, shorts or workout gear and shoes.(no wet clothing or swimsuits)
3. Equipment must be used properly and for its intended purpose only.
4. If the area is not clean or you discover a problem with a piece of equipment, please report it on the clipboard hanging on the wall.
5. Please clean up after yourself, wipe down equipment and put weights in proper area after use.
6. Personal Training: Under no circumstance is any patron permitted to train another person for compensation. If it is determined that paid personal training has been conducted on the premises, the trainer and trainee will lose facility privileges.
7. Lifeguards have full authority to regulate this area. Any violations may result in loss of facility privileges and replacement costs for equipment damage.
**13 to 17 years of age**
Juniors must take a fitness room orientation class (free of charge) and pass a written test. After successful completion, the Junior will be issued a pass that states they can use the fitness room without supervision. For those who choose not to take the class, a parent or guardian (18 & older) must supervise their use of the equipment at all times. Regardless of supervision or acquiring the pass, the parent or guardian of the minor will be held responsible for damage due to misuse of the equipment.
(Please see the Head Lifeguard or Aquatics Coordinator for the orientation and test).
The parent or guardian will be held accountable for loss or damage to equipment, improper use and behavior of junior.